The most important Clover pics from her first 6 months on This Morning

To celebrate Clover’s 6 month anniversary on This Morning we’re counting down 12 moments she was the cutest puppy on TV!

12. The moment that Clover realised that she could selfie like the best of them.

Clover poses for the camera

11. When she strutted the corrie cobbles and showed the Corrie stars how to pose at Coronation Street.

Clover outside the Rovers Return at Coronation Street

10. When she stole the show on Chatty Man.

Clover poses in front of the Chatty Man sign

9. The time she showed off her dog biscuit spelling skills and wished Rylan a Happy Birthday!

Clover sitting behind dog biscuits spelling out Happy Birthday Rylan

8. The day she was reunited with her beautiful mum Ushka.

Clover and Ushka outside

9. Clover Cam. Enough said.

8. The time she wondered if it was possible to eat a National TV award.

Clover with her National Television Award

5. When she knew stardom was imminent when she was filmed for the first time.

Clover as a small puppy sniffing a camera

4. The wonderous day when she was reunited with her brothers and sisters.

Clover with her brothers and sisters

3. This Guide Dogs puppy coat and the way Clover wears it.

Clover Asleep

2. When she nearly broke the internet by posing with Joe Sugg.

Joe Sugg and Clover

1. When true friendship began...the moment she met Holly and Philip.

Clover with Holly and Philip

Posted on 1:52pm Mon 14 Mar 2016
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Clover's February Catch Up!

This superstar in training had a fabulous February – here's what I got up to... Read the full post

Posted on 9:32am Mon 14 Mar 2016
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Clover's January Catch-Up!

What a great start to 2016! My dream came true at the National Television Awards and made great leaps and bounds with my guide dog puppy training! Read the full post

Posted on 1:46pm Fri 05 Feb 2016
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Clover’s Night at the National Television Awards 2016!

We won! Well done to my second family This Morning on our National Television Award win last night! Read the full post

Posted on 11:09am Thu 21 Jan 2016
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Clover’s Charity Christmas gift list for that special person or pooch

Read the full post

Posted on 12:49pm Fri 04 Dec 2015
Read comments  (1) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Clover's November Round-Up!

Hi puppy pals! Just in case you missed me showing off my guide dog puppy training on This Morning, here are some of my November highlights! Read the full post

Posted on 8:52am Wed 02 Dec 2015
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Clover's October Round-Up

It’s been a month of firsts for me, not only did I have my first guide dogs puppy training class LIVE on This Morning... Read the full post

Posted on 11:28am Wed 11 Nov 2015
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

Clover's September Round-Up

What a month it’s been for a guide dog puppy like me! I met all of my new This Morning co-hosts for the first time. Read the full post

Posted on 2:43pm Tue 13 Oct 2015
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

What did the puppies learn at puppy class?

In today’s live puppy class we demonstrated a range of training to help prepare our pups for when they grow up. Read the full post

Posted on 9:02am Thu 08 Oct 2015
Read comments  (0) |  Post a comment

ITV This Morning: Emma Hunnisett, Guide Dogs puppy walker

My name's Emma and I'm absolutely thrilled to say that I'll be the puppy walker looking after This Morning's newest canine star on her journey to becoming a fully qualified guide dog. Read the full post

Posted on 3:23pm Tue 15 Sep 2015